Hair & Down to the Wire

I promised a couple pics of Jill's new hair. It's very cute. I like it a lot.
(Jill doesn't like this picture... but I do so I put it up... it was taken by my favorite cousin Jonelle during Thanksgiving dinner)


(here's a blurry shot from this Sunday after church... cute pregnant girl huh?)

As you all should also know, Jill's due date is the 11th. WOW! We're coming down to the wire. Jill needed to get through today (because of her school and work) and she made it! So exciting. We're as ready as we'll every be! Ya!

7 comments:

J and L said...

Yeah, pictures!!! I agree, she does look cute!

We'll be watching and waiting!

Brown Family! said...

Definitely love the hair! :) I can't wait to see Taylor when I come home for Christmas!!!

Courtni said...

Glad you posted those -- love her new hair cut and she looks great! Good luck with this coming week...how exciting!

Christine Ryan said...

Cute pictures! Jill looks great and I like her hair. Best of luck with Taylor's arrival. Don't forget to post pictures.

Anonymous said...

I really like the hair...and she does look great! Can't wait to see pics of Taylor after her arrival. I'm wondering if due date came and went yesterday without baby coming, but hope all goes well in the next couple weeks!

Melissa said...

hey mitch... its me- Missy (hansen)
yeah i know its been a while... but I saw your blog from Sierra, so hope you dont mind that I added you as a friend. Well it looks like your wife is due on the 11th and its the 13th, so congrats!
check out my blog:
ballantyneclan.blogspot.com

hope all is well with you guys.

Melissa said...

hey mitch... its me- Missy (hansen)
yeah i know its been a while... but I saw your blog from Sierra, so hope you dont mind that I added you as a friend. Well it looks like your wife is due on the 11th and its the 13th, so congrats!
check out my blog:
ballantyneclan.blogspot.com

hope all is well with you guys.