I Couldn't Miss It!



My Blogspot says it all... I am a huge Yankees fan. I have to go to the Bronx and go to the All Star game, right? Well, I couldn't justify spending $2,000 for a ticket to the game, airfare, & a hotel. How much could I justify? Well, this morning I found a way to justify the $... AND I BOUGHT A TICKET! I'm going to New York tonight (red-eye flight)... I'll go to the game tomorrow night and I fly back on Wednesday morning. SWEET! No Hotel... by myself... but it's going to be AWESOME!

I'll be wearing this (gift from my wife for Father's Day):


ps - PLEASE DON'T TELL MY SOFTBALL TEAM... THEY DON'T KNOW YET.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome!!! You'll have a blast! To bad you are going alone : ( But nonetheless you'll have a wonderful time!

Amy said...

Congrats. I don't think you could honestly keep your blog title and NOT go to this.

Ashley said...

How fun. You are crazy. But I respect this! What is Chin Music going to do without you? I was going to try to keep Tyler home tomorrow but now I don't think I can. But this is worth it I suppose. I owe you one for the delicious cake last week.

Tyler said...

You're nuts! I love it. Makes me wonder why I've never dropped everything to go see a golf tournament.

Angie said...

Sweet! So, you're just sleeping on the plane each night. . . ? Good luck! But it'll be worth it.

emalina49a said...

say hi to madonna for me will ya!

jamie said...

i think this is great! have a great time!