Derek & Taylor Updates

It's already been a week... wow, time is flying by.

I hope most people are like me. I totally forgot how to hold a little infant. I wasn't sure about how to pick her up, burp her, etc. Ok, so I figured that after the first couple days, I'd be back to full strength/confidence. I am.

However, I didn't expect to see Derek so conformtable. It didn't take long for Derek to be a pro... he knows what's up... see pic below:



He's loving his new role as big brother... he's getting the hang of it & already multi tasking.

As for Taylor... sweet as can be. She's so easy to read. She sleeps a lot & cries when she's hungry. She's great. She has lost her HUGE cheeks. Don't get me wrong, she still has big cheeks... they're just not as large as they were before... but now, they're not just swollen (and she's not as Chinese as before). See two pics:

7 comments:

Courtni said...

Yah! I have been checking for new photos! Great pictures...she is SO CUTE and it is cute how Derek is with her. You can totally tell they are brother and sister. Can't wait to meet Taylor...only about 6 months and we will get to :-)

The Dabo's said...

Wherever did you get that cute ladybug blanket? Wow someone you know has great taste. She's still as cute as ever.

Amy said...

You get the best photos of Derek & Taylor together!

Angie said...

Love the pic with Derek! Too cute.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the picture of her sleeping on her side!! Can she be any cuter!!!! All our love!

Christine Ryan said...

She's beautiful!!!!! I love the photo of Derek multitasking :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations. She is so adorable! Love the cheeks!