How Many Pictures Do You Take?

I have one child. We go to an amusement park for a few hours on a Saturday and I brought the camera. I always believe "more pictures the better" because (1) it's digital & (2) you're bound to get a couple good ones. But is 248 pictures too many? Jill and I took 248 pictures in just a few hours at Gilroy Gardens this past Saturday. Is that a lot? Or is that typical for a family outing?
Here are a couple shots:



Derek was more worried about the boy in front of him... bawling like crazy.
No Hands!
The Maynes Family joined us for the trip down to Gilroy.
Now we know why Derek wanted the Maynes' to come.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Better get to work on that scrapbook.

Ashley said...

I always feel guilty these days for not taking enough pictures. Certainly not over 200! Our memory card only holds about 125, and I don't think I've ever maxed it out at one place. Maybe if we had a camera like yours. . . .

Gilroy Gardens looks fun!

Stephanie said...

Too cute!!! I'm not sure, usually dan is the photographer. I do remember when Cody was about 17 months and playing at the kitchen sink with dishes and water and Dan took about 100 pictures of that. At least your pictures were doing different things, and trying to capture all of the cute expressions and new discoveries. Again, so excited for baby Taylor to come!!!! We love you!

The Dabo's said...

Maybe on Derek's wedding day. I think that is alot of picture taking. I have never taken that many in a whole month. Anyways are you naming the baby Taylor? I like the name Taylor it's just way close to Tyler so I have never considered it. December seems so far away.............

Mitch said...

As of today... Yes, the baby girl's name will be Taylor. Jill may have second thoughts. We'll see.

Brown Family! said...

So cute! Did Derek get a haircut?? I like it! You have to take a lot of pictures because 1/2 of them turn out bad...but 248 is quite much haha :)

Laurie said...

I think the first year and a half of Gracie's life we took pictures like crazy. We slowed down a bit until I started blogging.

Mitch said...

I have to clarify about the pictures. I bet I took about 40 of them and Mitch took the rest...200!!

Tyler said...

I think you should name her Tyler.

Michelle said...

248 pictures!!! Just wait until you have 3 kids! You no longer have time to take 5 pics, let alone 248! You do have an adorable son though. Its nice to see how you guys are doing. Congrats on the upcoming edition!